**Improved** Kylo Ren "unstable" lightsaber blade (Request)

Hey, guys..

So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trying to replicate Kylo Ren's unstable lightsaber blade, from the sequel trilogy? I know there's a few crawling 'round on the forum already.. But in all honesty, I think we could really do with a newer, updated version of the blade effect. The hilt is fine. So, there's no need for a full hilt + blade "package" or "bundle".. Just the blade (or blades, due to the exhaust vents on the hilt) itself. I personally, would usually go through @@kalamaray for this sort of thing, as he was my first port of call, but he's disappeared from JKHub and hasn't been on here, for little over a year. So, I thought I'd extend it out to the community and see if there's anyone out there who wants to have a go. Obviously, we all know what Kylo's blade looks like, now.. As there's now so many different sources of media, to pull from. But in any case, I've posted some images and a coupla' videos below, to assist with references and what not..

Crossguard_lightsaber.png

star-wars-the-last-jedi-rey-fights-kylo-

papers.co-at10-starwars-kylo-ren-dark-re

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lmk5jlXJePA

*Note*

Oddly enough, EAfront II has actually done it pretty damn well and is a good source for a reference, if anyone has that and needs a reliable source.

Droidy365 likes this