[Question]

Anonyomus

Greetings!

1.I would like to ask you, do you plant to add Flametrooper or Scout trooper in camouflage version? There are some characters I miss so much.
Don't misunderstand me, Im so glad because of your mod, even if its in beta its just 10000% better than the original kotf, and MB2, and im thankful , because this mod helps to keep the game alive.

But as I said there are some characters that I miss soo  much, and a Normal droideka as a player model.

2. Is is possible to check the ,, spawn vehicle " possibilities? Because I know only Droideka, and Im sure there are some more (like at-st etc)

3. When do you plan to update the game? Is the date public?

Thank you for reading this, and sorry if you found something offended . As I already said, thank for your hard work, hope this game will gain more reputation because it deserves!

Greetings!

1.I would like to ask you, do you plant to add Flametrooper or Scout trooper in camouflage version? There are some characters I miss so much.

Don't misunderstand me, Im so glad because of your mod, even if its in beta its just 10000% better than the original kotf, and MB2, and im thankful , because this mod helps to keep the game alive.

But as I said there are some characters that I miss soo much, and a Normal droideka as a player model.

2. Is is possible to check the ,, spawn vehicle " possibilities? Because I know only Droideka, and Im sure there are some more (like at-st etc)

3. When do you plan to update the game? Is the date public?

Thank you for reading this, and sorry if you found something offended . As I already said, thank for your hard work, hope this game will gain more reputation because it deserves!

Thanks for your questions!

1. I'm guessing you're talking about the First Order flametrooper? We're not against putting it in, but we'll need to code in a flamethrower weapon for it. Does the flamethrower model exist? The camouflaged scout trooper I believe is already in the mod? Look under the 41st Elite Corps faction in the Galactic Republic.

2. Leaving out vehicles (minus the swoop, tauntaun, and monster vehicles) from the spawner was intentional. Vehicles in single player are very unreliable for the most part, and we wanted to avoid any potential player headaches as a result of this.

3. We've released 3 updates so far, if you're asking about future updates, refer to the FAQ.

Maksman likes this
  • 2 months later...