The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Daedric Armor

Yup. Always thought these hilts were cool, even though I didn't use the Magicka Sabers much myself :D

Actually, how *legal* is it to recreate a mod for one game in another?

I mean.. if someone was going to do that, it wouldn't be too hard to contact the creator(s) of the mod. There's usually always a webpage &/or a download with a Readme &/or contact info. Porting a mod which somebody else made from scratch isn't as bad as porting a direct asset from the game. It would depend on how that mod was originally birthed, if it was made from scratch or puzzle pieced together from the game assets.

Well, the single hilt Daedra lightsaber you have in the pack feels like the blade should come out from the opposite end.

Oh, I see. The blades in-game come out of these:

f84781f0799849dde8970f183ef55f5c.png

This is why the staff has it on both ends. The red glows are more on those ends to match more with the saber blades.

I don't think it would look right coming from this end:

f8700b37084345f436809935c8898b19.png

Because it represents the bottom with small blades attached for stabbing on the non-saber blade side. Rooxon put it together from pieces of the other weapons. :shrug:

Oh, I see. The blades in-game come out of these:

f84781f0799849dde8970f183ef55f5c.png

This is why the staff has it on both ends. The red glows are more on those ends to match more with the saber blades.

I don't think it would look right coming from this end:

f8700b37084345f436809935c8898b19.png

Because it represents the bottom with small blades attached for stabbing on the non-saber blade side. Rooxon put it together from pieces of the other weapons. :shrug:

Okay then, that explains it.

• 3 weeks later...