A few Features from older otf an Other suggestions

Hello everyone from the development team and followers of the proyect, i want to suggest a few things for the next version a few are about bringin back some of the old stuff from Kotf 2.0 and another small things to add or change.

-Add the weapon Selection menu seen before in kotf 2.0, i know that Kotf 2.1 has a lot of new weapons for the diferent characters of the game but at least we can find handy the weapon menu with all the standart weapons from JKA and the melee fighting moves

-while testing the current version i note that sometimes the player and npc menu dont work properly cause the console dosent allow cheats( this can be fixed by tapping helpusobi cheat in the console, but this is kinda tedius comparing it with the 2.0 version) this issue happens mostly when you want to change your lightsaber or spawn some npc´s of any kind . it would be a good idea to allow server cheats from the starting of the game.

-Add a new force power customization menu for custom force power tweaking 

-Add the Noclip Button in the pause menu (like Kotf 2.0 did)

-Add the camera Angle customization and their presets as well ( the presets used to be seen in some of the old Koft Minimods) 

-Add the Timescale Customization as well

-the older Kotf has an option in the lightsaber menu  to choose the lightsaber styles including the Tavion, Dessan and the staff saber style to be choosen by any character (for better custom games)

-Bring the option to choose betwen dismemberment modes (the new Kotf dismemberment system, no dismemberment and the classic realistic lightsaber combat)

-Add Blood and bleeding effects for melee weapons.

Well i hope this suggestion may be helpfull for the proyect   

-Add the weapon Selection menu seen before in kotf 2.0, i know that Kotf 2.1 has a lot of new weapons for the diferent characters of the game but at least we can find handy the weapon menu with all the standart weapons from JKA and the melee fighting moves

Planned feature, just need to figure out how we're going to implement it.

-while testing the current version i note that sometimes the player and npc menu dont work properly cause the console dosent allow cheats( this can be fixed by tapping helpusobi cheat in the console, but this is kinda tedius comparing it with the 2.0 version) this issue happens mostly when you want to change your lightsaber or spawn some npc´s of any kind . it would be a good idea to allow server cheats from the starting of the game.

We'll see what we can do.

-Add a new force power customization menu for custom force power tweaking 

Planned feature.

-Add the Noclip Button in the pause menu (like Kotf 2.0 did)

We'll take this under consideration, thank you.

-Add the camera Angle customization and their presets as well ( the presets used to be seen in some of the old Koft Minimods) 

The camera angle menu is already there, check setup. Did 2.0 have presets? I don't recall that tbh.

-Add the Timescale Customization as well

Already in, check the angles menu.

-the older Kotf has an option in the lightsaber menu  to choose the lightsaber styles including the Tavion, Dessan and the staff saber style to be choosen by any character (for better custom games)   

It did? We'll think about it.

-Bring the option to choose betwen dismemberment modes (the new Kotf dismemberment system, no dismemberment and the classic realistic lightsaber combat)

Already done, just adjust the lightsaber damage and turn on dismemberment.

-Add Blood and bleeding effects for melee weapons.

Planning on it. Though technically the blood is already there with guns.  :P

The F3R0X and TheWhitePhoenix like this

About the Saber Styles yes in the tab where is now saber sfx there was somthing like Saber Style: Fast/Strong/Tavion/Dessan

The Presets were implemented in some Kotf Minimods like The Force Unleashed complete Saga or Black Sun Missions 

About the Saber Styles yes in the tab where is now saber sfx there was somthing like Saber Style: Fast/Strong/Tavion/Dessan

The Presets were implemented in some Kotf Minimods like The Force Unleashed complete Saga or Black Sun Missions 

Not really sure what kind of presets we could add though. We'll see.

I've never heard of those, can you show me some examples by chance?

If I recall correctly, those presets were only available in the Dark Lord's Hunt bonus mission (the one that takes place on Kashyyyk). However, the add-on requires KotF 2.0 to work properly. The presets could be selected at the bottom of the camera angle menu.

A similar (and actually better) preset selection menu is also available on the latest version of SerenityJediEngine 2.0. Take a look at the video (starting at 4:27): http://www.moddb.com/mods/serenityjediengine-20/videos/new-test-rig-video#imagebox