I've got a korean language patch for JKA

One day, KOTF mod team suggested that I translate English into Korean language and I accepted it.

But I thought it would be much better if I hand out Korean language mod pack that some people made few years ago.

Actually few years ago, I wanted to play JKA into my own language(Korean) tried to search for it. And finally I found it.  However I can't access download link. In order to do it, I had to upgrade member rank in the site which offered language pack.

http://www.naver.com

It was Naver cafe. The Naver is most poplular serach engine site of Korean people. It offers multiple services such as cafe, blog and so on like yahoo.

And cafe is similar to jkhub forum but administrator can limit members' access varying posts. And the post which contained the download link was limited at that time. And the cafe was dying. It's about to turn into advertisement site. So members of korean patch creators began to leave that site and nobody can access and get that file.

I forgot this patch and played with only English. And a few days ago, I searched it and found that somebody uploaded it in his blog. So I could get it and deliver it to KOTF mod team.

But maybe I can upload it in JKA. Can I upload it?

Smoo likes this

Wait... I think I found the creators. I've got more information.  The nickname of 루시아(Rucia) and 맑은세상(Pure World).

These two people made that patch. I need to get their admission first. They made it in 2008~2009.

Once you get their permission, you can upload it here. Just make sure to give credit to them.

Also, I think there is a certain time you have to wait. If you don't get a response from them (after weeks or so), you are allowed to upload it.

Smoo likes this