New KOTF Cover

Hei guys, since i heard that you guys are making a new KOTF mod i decided to give you a little hand of help and started making a cover for the new game since the one you uploaded on moddb is not so inspired, i hope this one you'll love it.

I decided to put Vader - Raven - Nihilus - Ren and Maul at the ,,dark side" and Yoda-Windu-Obi Wan-Rey and Luke at the ,,light side". Give me an opinion about it and what should i improve. 

0rFcWkt.png

TicNoel501, DarthValeria and Smoo like this

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, your pictures are exactly the dimension for a smartphone homescreen, not for the beginning splash screen,

That being said, they do look quite nice.

The first one you posted follows the same inspiration as the one we currently have; light and dark sides, with characters across different eras.

The second one you posted doesn't have a clear inspiration, I at first thought light and dark sides, but Nihilus is in the center of the image, as well as the clone commando being on the supposed "dark side" of the picture. Essentially, it feels all over the place.

You do have skill in photoshop however, that much is clear.

Well i sincerly didn't love those 2, so i made a 3rd and 4th one with more effects, some tie fighters etc

Here is the link to the original size : https://jkhub.org/images/2YQqfVj.jpg

And here is a mini-size of the cover:

sGB8MYe.png

From where was my ideea for this cover ? It's pretty obvious, Kylo Ren the main character needs to choose between light and dark, so on the background we can see Anakin and Darth Vader, i know, they are the same person. But Kylo may choose how his future may be. Happy and grow up beautiful, or dark and alone as Vader. 

Here is the link to the 4th one : https://jkhub.org/images/aU9tnCa.jpg atfull size.

Preview : c1tGEy5.png

DarthValeria and Dark_Reaper like this

While we appreciate your enthusiasm, your pictures are exactly the dimension for a smartphone homescreen, not for the beginning splash screen,

That being said, they do look quite nice.

The first one you posted follows the same inspiration as the one we currently have; light and dark sides, with characters across different eras.

The second one you posted doesn't have a clear inspiration, I at first thought light and dark sides, but Nihilus is in the center of the image, as well as the clone commando being on the supposed "dark side" of the picture. Essentially, it feels all over the place.

You do have skill in photoshop however, that much is clear.

Hey buddy :)

If you want i can make pictures for you,i just need the normal Logo of KOTF for the best resolution :)

PM it if you can ;)

Well i sincerly didn't love those 2, so i made a 3rd and 4th one with more effects, some tie fighters etc

Here is the link to the original size : https://jkhub.org/images/2YQqfVj.jpg

And here is a mini-size of the cover:

sGB8MYe.png

From where was my ideea for this cover ? It's pretty obvious, Kylo Ren the main character needs to choose between light and dark, so on the background we can see Anakin and Darth Vader, i know, they are the same person. But Kylo may choose how his future may be. Happy and grow up beautiful, or dark and alone as Vader. 

Here is the link to the 4th one : https://jkhub.org/images/aU9tnCa.jpg atfull size.

Preview : c1tGEy5.png

I really don't like it when you try to put the different images together e.g the first image where you just put the red and blue together it doesn't good 

DarthValeria likes this

This is something I would consider as fan-art. If it is, he should keep it going if he wants.

@@diangelisp

With "cover", do you mean game covers that can be inserted in a box? Or do you mean wallpapers?

Yes, on moddb site, there is a same dimension cover so i made another one, i prefer the 3rd one or the 4th one. First two covers kinda suck.

Yes, on moddb site, there is a same dimension cover so i made another one, i prefer the 3rd one or the 4th one. First two covers kinda suck.

They don't "suck" at all. You just haven't spent enough time to make them as good as you want them to be.

In a short amount of time, you posted many pictures, which is a good thing actually. But if you want to make them look better, you

have to spend hours, if not days, to make them as good as you envision them.

Consider every work of yours as a step forward. You might not be satisfied with all of them, but with every picture comes the possibility to improve yourself. 

I suggest that with your next picture, once you have an idea what it should look like, you give it the best you can.

Kuhe, Smoo, TicNoel501 and 1 other like this