This mod gives Boba Fett a voice more accurate to Temuera Morrison's voice heard in the movies and shows. I was never truly happy with Boba's voice in the original game, as it's not the voice I grew up with. It's not a bad impression of his original voice from 1980, but I did always prefer the newer one. And so, I give to all of you, a really damn good voice impression done by the Shape Shifter VA!
You may recognize his work in many Star Wars fan-films involving either clones or Boba Fett himself. It was a pleasure to work with this legend in the making of this mod.
Features included in this mod:
- All of Boba Fett's voice lines redone.
- New voice lines reacting to the player detonating the bombs and other interactions.
- A new animation of Boba cautiously pointing his blaster at you after killing you. You can never be too careful with Jedi.
- 15 possible voice lines after killing you (some being alternate takes, others completely original).
- (Optional) Custom dynamic music from Empire Strikes Back to make the level's music feel unique and more appropriate to Boba Fett.
- Bug-fixes for the level:
* Fix in the opening cutscene where Boba would shoot his blaster, but no fire sound would play.
* Fix for the start of the level where Boba would be grounded, but his jetpack would still be active. This simply deactivates his jetpack when starting.
- Known bugs:
* About 20 seconds after you die, Boba will just pop out of existence. I tried doing all sorts of shenanigans with scripting to make it more exciting and cinematic, but nothing I tried worked.
Note that this is a problem already in the vanilla game.
Please let me know if you find any more bugs!
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.