About This File
This is a mod that I made to use Manual Blocking, without needing any code or big mods, like MBII.
This mod includes replaced animations to suit Manual Blocking better, and a test NPC called the Reborn Duelist.
There is a tutorial.txt file, or there's the same thing in this spoiler, because reasons:
To start with, I'll say that this is taken from the video I made on this mod of mine. You can find it here:
* 1: Open the console (Press SHIFT and ~) and type:
That will take you to the map shown in the video with that new music.
* 2: When you get there, open the console again and type:
Then close the console. This will allow you to toggle between regular gameplay and MBlocking with Backspace. Press Backspace.
* 3: Once you've done that, look down as far as you can and type:
/npc spawn reborn_duelist
This will spawn in that dude in the video when you move from that spot.
- Hold Right Click to block.
- Left Click to swing.
- Rapidly Left Click to do more swings in quick succession - This will leave you vulnerable, so be careful.
- Hold [Crouch], [Forward] and Left Click to do a kick. - Basically, this replaces the Lunge Attack.
- Hold [Walk] to run - I normally only use this to get away from the enemy quickly for when I need health, or if I've been disarmed.
NOTE: This mod will ONLY work in Single Player! It will NOT work in Multiplayer!
Feel free to use this how you want, just give me credit. I mostly made this mod because @godofcrap42 requested it (10/10 name, btw)
There were some other reasons as well, of course. Hope you enjoy
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.