About This File
Looking for the .map file? See the bottom of this description.
As a special thanks to everyone in the community for making Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy such a success, the Jedi Academy team is happy to release a new Siege Vehicle Combat map and tutorials to show mod makers how to create their own Siege Maps and Vehicles.
Please note, this map and the accompanying tools are released "as is" and are unsupported by Raven Software, Activision or LucasArts.
Run the JASiegeDestroyer.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
If you do not see the new map listed in-game, ensure that the file "siege_destroyer.pk3" is located in your installation's "GameData\base" folder. The default path is "C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy\GameData\base".
You will see other .pk3 files in the correct "base" folder.Simply drag and drop the "siege_destroyer.pk3" file into the correct "base" folder if it has been installed to the wrong location.
The Millennium Falcon is being pulled in by an Imperial Star Destroyer's tractor beam; they want what's in that ship and will do anything to get it.
Equipped with X-Wing Starfighters and Z-95 Headhunters, the attacking Rebels must battle through the defending Imperials, who are equipped with TIE Fighters, TIE Bombers and turbolaser defenses on the surface of the Star Destroyer.
Rebel Mission Objectives
- Defend your fellow Starfighters against Imperial attack
- Destroy deflector shield generator domes
- Destroy the solar ionization reactor
- Destroy the communications array
- Destroy turbolaser defenses
- Destroy all exterior objectives to disable the hangar shields
- Destroy the tractor beam
Imperial Mission Objectives
- Destroy attacking Rebel ships
- Defend your Star Destroyer until the Millennium Falcon is captured
- 20 Minute Initial Time Limit
- If Rebel forces succeed before the time limit is reached, the teams switch sides (Rebels become Imperials and vice versa)
- Once the new teams are formed, the new Rebel team must complete the same objectives in the same or less amount of time than the first Rebel team did.
- Recommended Maximum of 16 Players (8 per team)
- Note: Game/Networking performance WILL DECREASE if you attempt to play with more than 16 players
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.