Here's a step by step for you all who aren't in on this little trick. The following instructions will explain how to create a desktop icon that will connect you directly to a server of your choice. This process was drafted up on a Windows Vista operating system. Your process may vary slightly if you are using something else. However, the basics are still the same. So don't sweat it!
- Navigate to your Gamedata folder in your JKA directory.
- Locate your JAMP.exe file and right click it.
- Select "Copy Shortcut"
- Drag this shortcut on to your desktop, feel free to rename it. (Maybe to your server name!)
- Right click the shortcut icon that you placed on the desktop and go to "Properties".
- Along the top is a tab called "Shortcut".
- Add a space, then type "+connect [iP Address]" into the "Target:" field. See screenshot below for example.
- Click Apply, then Okay. Done.