Closing Credits

Issue 2 is closing credits. Below is my closing credits.str which i replaced in game, but, it still shows the original JA credits. Not the one I made. Ideas?

// Note to translators:
// If a sentence is the same in your language then please change it to "#same"
//
// eg:
// LANG_ENGLISH  "HALT"
// LANG_GERMAN   "#same"
//
// (This is so we can tell which strings have been signed-off as ok to be the same words for QA
//  and because we do not store duplicate strings, which will then get exported again next time
//  as being untranslated.)
//
VERSION             "1"
CONFIG              "W:\bin\stringed.cfg"
FILENOTES           "all the credits"

REFERENCE           RAVEN
LANG_ENGLISH        "(#CARD)\nThis project was written, designed, and created by;Jeff Zak;\n This project was partly inspired by the movie Strange Brew\nOriginal Music by;Captain Crazy\nCustom Models by;Pande;Boothand\nCustom Shaders by; Khornsyrup ; Boothand\nThe Palps Blue Ribbon Bottle Texture by; Circa\nGame Testers;Boothand ; Ramikad\n Thanks to everyone @ JKHub.org for all the help\nVERY SPECIAL THANKS:\nGeorge Lucas\n"

ENDMARKER

ooeJack likes this

Have you packed it all up in a pk3 already. I don't think it works if all is just in base subfolders. It needs to being pk3

There is no change. I have created a .pk3 with a strings folder and then an english folder, then my files I modified for briefings, objectives, and closing credits. Nothing has changed.

My objectives trigger from the script but show  "investigate the site luke had his force visions"  and " find a way into echo base "  instead of showing " find a way out of here"  and " check that terminal over there for some information "

briefings nor the end credits play as well.

I'm pretty stumped.