Searching A Coder Help.

I hope this thread for asks if someone is interessed to help me and archangel with the following project:

basically, i am trying to create inside the single player code by almost two months, 2 features that allows to complete JKA gameplay adding a space battle  gameplay like rogue squadron 3d or x wing alliance (just for tell you an example)

NOTE: this attempt is not for vehicles as asteroid mod or siege destroyer mp mod. this attempt is thinked about NPC \ playermodels!

why? because i think they can have a better manouvrability and a better gameplay FPS respect of vehicles.

so we need help for:

- code for player: i created a class of AI for a drivable fighter NPC (like the atst drivable ent) it work: i can spawn the tiefighter (rigged with humanoid skeleton) enter inside with "use button" and activate atst HUD (just a placeholder, later will be replaced with a nice fighter hud ) problem: the drivable fighter is stuck to ground and camera now point a 0 0 0  map origins. so i need some help for fix camera and for create all functions array that allow player to: departure, landing, thrust, brake, shoot, change weapons. after the fighter thrust, should be EVER move forward. collision with ground should give dmg but never like the absurb damage that gets fighter vehicles.

And now the other side of question: an AI for fighters NPC: basically a class that fight like fighters of XWA or rogue squadron 3d, with fly movement, approach to enemy, evasion flyby manouve if shotted.

for moment i did a class that act like a sentry that change weapon like bobafett. is pretty fast and nice, but basically fight like a chopter: when reach the player, the fighter silly stay forward player and strafing left \ right shooting him in static flight.

basically it fight like a "tornado chopter" of gta \ saint row games >_<

cuties, but is not exactly what we want.

what we want fighter do, instead, is: when reach player, it go over the player, reach the back of player and face the player back and shoot by back, following player and matching is flight speed.

(so for player should be really difficolt to free by enemy that track ever his behind.)

in that, i am stuck by months and i not know how to do also because there is no one class on JO \ JKA that act like this behavour.

I hope that someone can answer to message and help us.

Thanks for any answers and sorry for disturb. :)

Have a nice day to alls ^^