ECM IV exe: failed to load ja game library

Hello, i am working on code of ECM for @@RJA and i end to add the switch weapon support for NPC, and two new classes of NPCs: CLASS_SITH and CLASS_SITHTROOPER. however, i cannot accomplish the request for a little tecnical problem:

first off: i try to start the new Single Player Exe and Dll but it told me there is missing SDL2.dll file.

i see here in forum is a file that is into lib folder of openjk solution. after a lot of search i find it. so now code of mode is starting. but when i tryint to load a map give me the error "FAILED TO LOAD JA GAME LIBRARY"

during the build, i see there is something missing:

common\vm.cpp(26): fatal error C1083: Impossibile aprire il file inclusione 'inttypes.h': No such file or directory
client\snd_dma.cpp(36): fatal error C1083: Impossibile aprire il file inclusione 'inttypes.h': No such file or directory.

so, inside the solution, there is a missing inttypes. header file. someone know where i can get this file?

PS: i am working on ECIV mod source code that RJA passed to me.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you ever get this resolved?

If not, make sure the SDL2.dll is present in whatever folder that has the .exe you are launching the game with. Also, which version of Visual Studio are you using? I used to get that problem with the int types header or something similar when I was using Visual Studio 2012 so I had to switch to 2013.

Did you ever get this resolved?

If not, make sure the SDL2.dll is present in whatever folder that has the .exe you are launching the game with. Also, which version of Visual Studio are you using? I used to get that problem with the int types header or something similar when I was using Visual Studio 2012 so I had to switch to 2013.

Hello... well i am on VS2010. my OS is seven now, i do the upgrade. but again i not tryied the exe of this mod on seven for see if was a problem of OS compatibility. sdl2 file is present and also inttypes. ensiform has passed me this file a lot of time ago. these fixed problem of building the solution on my computer when i was on XP, but not the game load error message. 

so i suppose is a problem related to fact that i build the solution with an out to date version of VS respect of original VS used for doing the solution i get to edit... mmmm this is very problematic because if a day i will help some other with code i will need to update VS for resolve the problem. >.< damn. 

however, for this specific case i compiled the edited code, passed to RJA and for my lucky, also if it not work on my computer, it works perfectly on his. (so i think is really a problem concerned oldest visual studio versions. )