Script/entity to map_restart?

MUG

Working on Search and Destroy. Ideally, I need the map to restart (like when /map_restart is used) at the end of a round. Can this be done via a script? Or am I again missing an obvious map entity?

I know I can use an entity to reload the map, but I'd rather not force a loading screen every round.

Why not just have all the players be tele'd back to starting position and re-open all the doors, remove the weapon pushers, and such when the obj is complete?

That is an option(one i may well have to take). However, it is FAR more complex than just resetting some doors and some teleports. I also have to reset all of this:

c3ZKM.jpg

and then all the rest that is off shot....

Hmmmm....would a 1 round match limit work? I mean when the time limit/score limit (maybe you can make some score entities give 1000 points to the winning team) is hit and ending the match and restarting. Maybe even a warm-up so people can choose player models and such.

Understand what I'm saying?

I'm not sure what clanmod is. Or what precisely you want reset. If it is objective based you can use scripts on the triggers to increment a global variable while having a loop running every 1 seconds in the background checking for the variable to reach a certain amount. Kind of like my ipod script that changes music. Once the global variable hits the amount specified the if() will catch it and execute whatever block of commands you want, and reset the global variable back to 0. As for completely restarting the map, no. I don't think so, sorry. Have you tried setting up some vstrs to exec with rcon?

Clanmod doesn't really play any role in making the map work, it would run fine in base, I'm just using clanmod to adjust gun damages etc. Its basically like japlus, but done differently.

I'm already able to detect when the round is over and needs to reset, using the entities I have set up in the map, I'm just seeking a way to restart the map from there. I was hoping I would be able to target a script_runner, or something of that nature, which would then restart the map.

Is there anyway to just send a command directly to the server via a script or similar, as if it were entered into rcon?