Weapon Damage, NPC Rate of Fire/Accuracy.

This may seem like a simplistic question, but I can't seem to find a simple answer anywhere. I'm using Ultimate Weapons mod to lightly enhance the aesthetics of the ranged weapons, and otherwise I'm running vanilla. What I want to do is modify all of the weapons (Ranged and Saber) to be more "realistic". There's probably a dozen other mods that aim for something like this, but I have a very specific way I want it done. First, I want to know how to modify damage of all weapons, including sabers themselves. If possible, also modify how much more, if any, damage a headshot can do. Next, I want to know how to change how NPCs use weapons, as in the past I have modified rate of fire and accuracy of weapons, only to have Stormtroopers use them in their vanilla performance.

// WP_REPEATER
{
weapontype       WP_REPEATER
weaponclass      weapon_repeater
weaponmodel      models/weapons2/heavy_repeater/heavy_repeater.md3
weaponIcon       gfx/hud/w_icon_repeater
ammotype         4
ammolowcount     25
energypershot    1
firetime         50
range            8192
altenergypershot 8
altfiretime      800
altrange         8192
barrelcount      1
missileFuncName repeater_func
altmissileFuncName repeater_alt_func
altmissilesound sound/weapons/repeater/alt_projectileloop.wav
muzzleEffect repeater/muzzle_flash
altmuzzleEffect repeater/altmuzzle_flash
selectSound sound/weapons/repeater/select.wav
selectforce fffx/weapons/repeater/select
}

Let's use this for an example. I tried adding "damage" and "altdamage" lines below selectforce, like in a tutorial on this forum for adding new weapons, but upon saving the file with it, it doesn't actually save it. When I open the file back up, the lines are removed. I haven't touched pakscape in a couple years, so I don't know if I did something wrong or the game is somehow correcting the file to remove the lines. When I initially tried this, I couldn't find out how to change damage the first time, so I went through and changed EVERY SINGLE NPC IN THE ENTIRE GAME to have less HP as compensation...

This may seem like a simplistic question, but I can't seem to find a simple answer anywhere. I'm using Ultimate Weapons mod to lightly enhance the aesthetics of the ranged weapons, and otherwise I'm running vanilla. What I want to do is modify all of the weapons (Ranged and Saber) to be more "realistic". There's probably a dozen other mods that aim for something like this, but I have a very specific way I want it done. First, I want to know how to modify damage of all weapons, including sabers themselves. If possible, also modify how much more, if any, damage a headshot can do. Next, I want to know how to change how NPCs use weapons, as in the past I have modified rate of fire and accuracy of weapons, only to have Stormtroopers use them in their vanilla performance.

// WP_REPEATER
{
weapontype       WP_REPEATER
weaponclass      weapon_repeater
weaponmodel      models/weapons2/heavy_repeater/heavy_repeater.md3
weaponIcon       gfx/hud/w_icon_repeater
ammotype         4
ammolowcount     25
energypershot    1
firetime         50
range            8192
altenergypershot 8
altfiretime      800
altrange         8192
barrelcount      1
missileFuncName repeater_func
altmissileFuncName repeater_alt_func
altmissilesound sound/weapons/repeater/alt_projectileloop.wav
muzzleEffect repeater/muzzle_flash
altmuzzleEffect repeater/altmuzzle_flash
selectSound sound/weapons/repeater/select.wav
selectforce fffx/weapons/repeater/select
}

Let's use this for an example. I tried adding "damage" and "altdamage" lines below selectforce, like in a tutorial on this forum for adding new weapons, but upon saving the file with it, it doesn't actually save it. When I open the file back up, the lines are removed. I haven't touched pakscape in a couple years, so I don't know if I did something wrong or the game is somehow correcting the file to remove the lines. When I initially tried this, I couldn't find out how to change damage the first time, so I went through and changed EVERY SINGLE NPC IN THE ENTIRE GAME to have less HP as compensation...

You need to edit the code.