Dracula Mod from Hammer Films

We all know that Sir Christopher Lee played as Count Dooku in Star Wars and Sarumon in Lord of the Rings, but did you guys ever know that he was Dracula in the Hammer Films? Let's hope to get a Count Dooku model which is basically Christopher Lee himself and remodel him to look more younger and dress him spookier like Dracula. I wonder if you guys watched the Hammer Dracula movies before?

dracula_sir-chrisopher-lee.jpg?w=663

Smoo and krkarr like this

We all know that Sir Christopher Lee played as Count Dooku in Star Wars and Sarumon in Lord of the Rings, but did you guys ever know that he was Dracula in the Hammer Films? Let's hope to get a Count Dooku model which is basically Christopher Lee himself and remodel him to look more younger and dress him spookier like Dracula. I wonder if you guys watched the Hammer Dracula movies before?

dracula_sir-chrisopher-lee.jpg?w=663

Great idea. I think instead of reskinning Dooku, somebody could use the Sherlock Holmes skin that is basically a reskin of Dooku.

http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/Jedi%20Academy/Skins/Celebrities/74418/

Now, everything we need is someone who is interested.

KyleKatarn1995 and Smoo like this

In addition to the Dracula mod played by Christopher Lee, there should also be an Abraham Van Helsing mod played by Peter Cushing who you all have known played as Grand Moff Tarkin in A New Hope. Wouldn't it be awesome if we can get Wilhuff Tarkin and Count Dooku to meet each other face to face in Jedi Academy? :)

785full-abraham-van-helsing.jpg

krkarr and Smoo like this

In addition to the Dracula mod played by Christopher Lee, there should also be an Abraham Van Helsing mod played by Peter Cushing who you all have known played as Grand Moff Tarkin in A New Hope. Wouldn't it be awesome if we can get Wilhuff Tarkin and Count Dooku to meet each other face to face in Jedi Academy? :)

785full-abraham-van-helsing.jpg

I agree, he is a badass

KyleKatarn1995 likes this