Beyond Good & Evil Remake confirmed (again) and first game free

I played this game about ten years ago. It was one of those Ubisoft games I actually enjoyed, next to Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Batman Vengeance for Gamecube. I really liked this game and made it to the end - but I just couldn't complete it.

I don't know how you guys experienced that, but...

...the end boss was just f*cking insane. Out of all boss battles I've ever had in any game I ever played, this one was just terrible. Instead of giving you a good challenge that needs two or three tries to get used to it, this one was just unspeakable terrible. During the fight, you have a certain pattern you need to get down. Once you know the pattern, it's only a matter of time until you can finally defeat the boss. But when you thought you could match him, the boss reverses your controls (if you want to go left, you go right and so on). After many tries I gave up. And it takes a lot to get me giving up a game I played for many days/weeks.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't mind giving this game another go and see if I can beat it. It wouldn't be like finding the Holy Grail, but I could finally say that I completed this game.