Sith Eyes on Jaden in Story/Campaign mode

@@DT85 I was gonna say, I'll have a word with redsaurus about it, for the next released update of JK Enhanced.. 'Cos essentially, you'd want the game to read it automatically, without having to enter or put in any sort of codes into the console. So it's all seamless.. It's just the textures and actual graphical side of it that needs doing now.

Just need to run that simple script on any level you want to have sith heads. You can add a run script in the base JKA scripts or just add the sith eyes set type to the affect player codeblock that's already present.

I was just thinking, every head will now need a sith variant skin file or you'll get a missing skin error.

therfiles likes this

Just need to run that simple script on any level you want to have sith heads. You can add a run script in the base JKA scripts or just add the sith eyes set type to the affect player codeblock that's already present.

I was just thinking, every head will now need a sith variant skin file or you'll get a missing skin error.

Well, at this point in time.. I'm just bothered about the human heads. The Twi'lek and Zabrak heads can be done at a later date, if need be. But basically, what the idea is.. Is to finish the mission on Taspir III, with Jaden turning to the Dark Side (by killing both Rosh and Alora) and then as @@Circa mentioned, earlier in the thread.. To have Jaden's eyes become Sith eyes, when he lands on Korriban, to begin the next mission. Now, if it can be coded to show him having the Sith eyes, during the cutscene and then maybe return to normal as soon as the player is able to control the character. Or failing that, I'd even settle for him having the Sith eyes from the start of the cutscene, all the way through the Korriban level, until the next cutscene where he faces Tavion and Kyle. But it really wants setting, so that it doesn't require any extra input by the player and is changed by some sort of auto-trigger in the game.

Ok, so thanks to @@MagSul for getting the textures done. I'll put the download link to the .zip file below, so that whoever's doing the code, can bind them together.

(@@redsaurus, if you wanna take these and implement them with the code into the next update on JK Enhanced, as @@DT85 mentioned above, that'd be great)

Download link:

axanik likes this