My Ideas for the mod

this is a post of my ideas for jedi academy enhanced that could get implemented into the mod, it will be edited if i think of more ideas:

- the ability to bind sounds to a model based on the .skin selected (ex. have a helmetless version of vader, but with non-robotic voice instead of robotic voice without use of npcs)

- add level 4 powers into the game

- add sabercolors as .sabcol files with a system similar to making sabers, where you name the sabercolor you wanna add, give it paths to its custom blade and glow textures, as well as custom swing effects (e.g. gfx/effects/sabers/kyloredline, gfx/effects/sabers/kylored_glow), and set the rgb value for its dynamic glow (glow that appears on walls, floors, ceiling, etc.)

- make sabers appear in saber selection menu like in mp without modifying the ui menu

- make repulse like tfu2

Edited by dankswagmemezmaster
TheWhitePhoenix and Smoo like this

this is a post of my ideas for jedi academy enhanced that could get implemented into the mod, it will be edited if i think of more ideas:

- the ability to bind sounds to a model based on the .skin selected (ex. have a helmetless version of vader, but with non-robotic voice instead of robotic voice without use of npcs)

- add sabercolors as .sabcol files with a system similar to making sabers, where you name the sabercolor you wanna add, give it paths to its custom blade and glow textures, as well as custom swing effects (e.g. gfx/effects/sabers/kyloredline, gfx/effects/sabers/kylored_glow), and set the rgb value for its dynamic glow (glow that appears on walls, floors, ceiling, etc.)

That's BRILLIANT! :D

This is already possible.

This is an interesting idea. OpenJK has a few minor enhancements for Mind Trick Level 4, which should be available as a separate power or something if we go this route.

Well, ideally everything should be RGB compliant, since JKA Enhanced (not JK2 Enhanced) has this feature.

This is already possible.

how so? is it in a way via sounds.cfg?

Well, ideally everything should be RGB compliant, since JKA Enhanced (not JK2 Enhanced) has this feature.

yeah, but then again if you think about it, if my .sabcol idea is implemented, that would mean we could have custom blade fx, like make a new blue saber blade with an unstable effect like mb2, or make a pink blade with a firey trail effect

Smoo likes this