Agile gunners

Hello, is possible to do some small mod which will do gunner class (stormies, clones, heroes etc.) clever and agile? Base soldiers just stand and shoot and wait for kill, i think it will be good if they move, crouch, run around you. Basically clever soldiers :D (something like Boba fett class, he shoots ALTFIRE and is agile)

Ja, you need to edit the npc file's agility, movement, intelligence etc. variables, also change their class variable from stormtrooper/ rebel/ whatever to something else. I recommend looking at the JO npc files for reference because they were way smarter in JO - they ran around, tried to dogde your attacks, etc.

It's fairly simple to do, I actually did it once a long time ago with the Stormtroopers by giving them Cultist class, but then I figured it was silly since non-force-users had Force Jump and jumped around, dodging your attacks like Cultists and Reborns, and resisted Force Grip, Mind Trick, and Push.

Now, while I can agree that some of the bounty hunters could be quite agile, the Stormtroopers - in their bulky plastic armor would not be able to jump around like that, not to mention resist force powers. But if that would work for you, go ahead! If anything, it's good for teh lulz :)