Good Green Lantern Skinning Model

For some reason, this evening I checked whether anyone had made a decent Green Lantern (OR any DC Lantern) Skin. And I found they have not. I considered using the over-used and abused Haplash models, or the Jedi Academy base models (Which I absolutely abhor, skinning wise). Anyone know of any decent models that could be reskinned to fit Hal Jordan, Jon Stewart, Guy Gardener and Kyle Rayner? (I may extend my Lantern packs beyond the Green Lantern Corps, such as Sinestro and Atrocitus).

Arrow likes this

Back in the day I think everyone was reskinning either one of the jedi's or the shadowtrooper model for things like spiderman, ironman, venom etc (though i'm probably wrong again). Atleast nowadays we can do frankensteining a lot easier so head swapping/adding parts has become a lot easier for the "less able" who can't actually create the model parts we require ourselves.

I would have said using the "jedi" (model/jedi) model would be a good starting point, then you can search for other existing models to add certain items of clothing, armour, or helmets and accessories that you require and then retexture them, add shaders etc. You'll also find a lot of the male jka skins use the same mesh so a lot of the existing textures can be used for your project.