HELP finding name of sound when saber hilt returns to you..

Hey peeps,

Does anyone know the name of the sound that is used and looped, when your lightsaber is on the ground somewhere and you're calling it back to you? @@eezstreet said it was a file in the "assets0.pk3 > sound > weapons > saber" folder, but the only sound I've managed to find in there, that remotely relates to it, is "saber_catch.mp3"

Any help here would be good..

The movement sound is pull, followed by catch, the only way to change the sound it makes when moving is to replace the force pull sound which I don't think you're actually wanting to do as it will make pull sound different all the time.

Darth Sion likes this

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

The movement sound is pull, followed by catch, the only way to change the sound it makes when moving is to replace the force pull sound which I don't think you're actually wanting to do as it will make pull sound different all the time.

No, actually I did wanna change the sound for "pull", aswell.. To be more accurate to the movies. The sound for "pull" is actually a much weaker version of the Force Choke/Grip sound. Also looking to change the Force "push" sound, too. Most mods with this sound, all seem to include the one sound used in Ep. I by Darth Maul on Obi-Wan and then you never hear it again.