Triggers & Doors not working

So I've been playing around with GTK using mugs tutorials, but for some reason the door triggers aren't working despite following everything to the letter. Can someone take a look and tell me what I did wrong? It's driving me up the wall.

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

Aye, for a single door and a lift, I followed the vid (which honestly left me scratching my head cos at some point he mentioned something I don't even recall happening).

I got them to target the door/lift correctly, the issue is one side shows a useable button (but doesn't even work) and the other has no function at all (same for the lift).

MB2 Beta Tester / MB2 FA Assistant Dev

Settled on Skype! ^.^

For passers-by:

• Create your door and switch brushes.
  • Select each door piece and convert it separately to a func_door entitiy (right-click, func_ menu)
  • Create a brush that envelops the area of the switch and texture it system/trigger.
  • Select and then right-click the brush -> trigger -> trigger_multiple
  • Select the trigger, then (while holding shift) select the door as well. Tap Ctrl+K to connect the trigger to the door.
  • Open your trigger in the entity menu and give it the key "wait" and the value something like "4", that just stops the door rapidly opening and closing while you're using the switch.
  • Open your door(s) in the entity menu and give it/them w/e settings apply to what you're after! Examples below.

Door settings:

4u06rgH.png

Trigger_Multiple settings:

t1Ckaux.png

:D

Fuse294 likes this