k/d ratio plugin

Hello there.

First of all, I must say "sorry for my english" because It's really terrible =)

Secondly, I need some kind of plugin for server. To be more specific, I need k/d ratio plugin for TFFA (TDM) gametype, that will show in chat the score of the all players, theirs ratio and stats of TK/suicides when the game will end (after achieve needed fraglimit/when time is up). It should look like this:

I think I searched all the internet, but I didn't find something interesting except this:

2 .dll files that show your k/d, score and TK/suicide statistics when you type MyStats in the console (also it have /myHelp and /myTime commands). But idk is it can help me to make plugin that I need. 

This .dlls you can download here: 

So, after few days of searching, I want to ask for a help. Maybe you can offer some places, where I can search more, or maybe you so cool guy that can make this plugin by yourself and give it to me :)

Anyway, thanks in advance.

P.S. I need this plugin for BaseJKA or JA+ server.

@

Yep I thought  about Boba's UU, but It doesn't have source codes in free. So I can't use this to make plugin that I need. But ty for reply, anyway  :)

@@Boothand

Oh maaaan... To be honest, I didn't expect that somebody will "throw" to me really interesting information about this plugin. But you really surprised me! Thank you very much, I'll look what can I do.