Supposed Mod Conflicts

Hello, as some of you may know, I am working on an RP mod called OpenRP which is based on a form of OJP called Legacy OJP.

I've put the mod on a server and some people are noticing something strange. They have reported that while JA+ is being used, there are conflicts when my mod is present on the server at the same time, but not in use. For example, they have reported hit boxes and such being messed up. They have also reported that this fix works on JA+, even though that's a fix I added to my mod and I'm pretty sure is not a fix in JA+. It seems like my mod's presence on the server is causing this stuff to happen. I don't understand how that could be, as my mod isn't being run but JA+ is. Does anyone here know how that could be possible and how I could possibly fix it?

Thanks.

JA+: clientPlugin_v1.4B4.pk3

OpenRP: OpenRP.pk3

I've been telling the people who noticed these issues that it's impossible too, and they agree it should be impossible, but they're apparently noticing otherwise. Later I'll try to get one to make videos of it with and without OpenRP being present on the server.

Perhaps. I just checked and the gla anims are indeed in the server's base folder. When I've tested OpenRP with others we realized the gla anims caused conflicts with OpenRP's, so we all removed the gla anims from our base folders, but I never thought of removing it from the server's base folder.

When the server is empty I'll remove the JA+ anims from the server's base folder and have the people see if that makes a difference.