Cantina Band Music [Release]

Here is a release which is an odd thing to release by itself, but hear me out.

I have personally ripped this audio from a source which must be kept private as it is a one of a kind source. (I can't go into any details so please don't ask).

This is the FULL version of the Cantina music, including the instrumental parts which were impossible to hear clearly due to actors voices in Star Wars: A New Hope. You may listen to it so you know what I'm talking about here:

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0UwUMVSbr5r

Now you can hear what I'm talking about. But that's not all. I have made this Cantina music loopable, so if you have any audio editing program you can paste it over and over to go on forever.

I understand that some people don't have audio editing programs and may not be as skilled in the department, so I have put it together for those people.

The looped version lasts for 32 minutes and 42 seconds, which should be fine for multiplayer maps with a time limit (to avoid the small gap between JKA's looping code), though it's not important as the gap only lasts a few seconds, so just imagine the Cantina Band taking a quick break. :D

You may download both the short loopable version and the long extended version together here:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lovyyfpqke7o708/cantina.zip

They both should work fine but if you get an error message in the JK Console saying that the audio is stereo, follow these 8 steps (super easy) :

1. Download Audacity temporarily

2. Run Audacity, and go to File>Import Audio

3. Import the Cantina audio

4. Go to Tracks>Stereo Track To Mono

5. Go to File>Export Audio

6. Save the file but don't try to overwrite the original it won't let you.

7. Uninstall Audacity

8. ??? Profit.

CommanderXeph likes this

Quality is pretty bad (not your fault, I would assume). You should just get the track from the soundtrack to make your loop, since the track you found is the exact same (just confirmed with my own copy).

The idea of looping it is cool though, nice. :)

Quality is pretty bad (not your fault, I would assume). You should just get the track from the soundtrack to make your loop, since the track you found is the exact same (just confirmed with my own copy).

The idea of looping it is cool though, nice. :)

The vocaroo version is lower quality than what is in the download.