Modview problem - Irregular rotation & zoom speeds

I recently downgraded from my 27" monitor (2560x1440) to my TV screen (1920x1080). Since changing over when I use modview the zoom/rotation guestures (left click/right click) are very irregular and make it almost impossible to position models how I want them. It's worth noting that the rest of the program works fine though, and Xycaleth's modview beta works fine, it's just with the original Modview program.

Does anyone have any suggestions or know what would be causing this? I haven't had any issues with any other programs or anything computer-related since switching my display output so i'm confused with why this is occurring.

Thanks in advance.

Well as far as i'm aware, in Xycaleth's version you can't yet turn off transparency, which causes issues for skins which depend upon RGB customisation as certain textures will just be transparent rather than showing the RGB/Alpha area of the texture, Although I much prefer it to the old modview, for this function, and being able to bolt items to already bolted items (hand > hilt > modview saber object) I tend to mix between the two. But this problem has ocurred since changing display output, which seems odd to me when it hasn't effected any other program.