Jedi Knight: The Clone Wars Missions

True, I'm not aiming for miracles here, but within JKA's current limits. However, I will be using the extra facial expressions we've added to OpenJK, which should help with the acting somewhat. That, and the right composition, angle, framing, and animations to tell the tale. ^_^

True, I'm not aiming for miracles here, but within JKA's current limits. However, I will be using the extra facial expressions we've added to OpenJK, which should help with the acting somewhat. That, and the right composition, angle, framing, and animations to tell the tale. ^_^

An updated skeleton with a fresh set of facial bones would do wonders.

Sounds great, though you can only do so much with the current facial bones.

As soon as I finish the v1.9 dotXSI 3.0 exporter... I plan to get back to my Jan Ors head and new facial animation project. So we'll have modern lip-sync, facial expressions, and hopefully wrinkle maps (@@eezstreet, @@Xycaleth). My plan is try and get it all of my part finished in the next few months.
Cerez likes this