Toshi's ROTJ Luke Skywalker Replaces Default JKO & JKA

A request for someone to put together a replacement pack for the default Luke in JKO & JKA, to be replaced with Toshi's ROTJ Luke Skywalker.

If one could make separate files for which of Toshi's ROTJ Luke Skywalker variants would replace the default Luke then that would be great!

A JKA replacement for Luke should be fairly straightforward - I've not done an NPC replacement before but I -believe- it just involves editing a few files to link to a different model folder for that particular NPC.

Replacing JKO Luke might prove more difficult however - the Toshi model would have to be re-rigged to fit JKO's different character skeleton.

Hey so i figured out what you could do for Jedi Academy, my method does get rid of the Flap Up Luke made by toshi. You can still access that choice in the character creation menu but i just tested it and i replaced his regular with the tunic version. If you'd like to know how just let me know

I think it would be awesome to see a Toshi Luke in JKO (I personally think JKO is a bit of a stronger/better game) but honestly everyone has been making mods and such for JA and there are mods to play the JOSP in JA so creating a mod for Jedi Outcast like this would seem a little pointless and obsolete. 

GPChannel likes this

I think it would be awesome to see a Toshi Luke in JKO (I personally think JKO is a bit of a stronger/better game) but honestly everyone has been making mods and such for JA and there are mods to play the JOSP in JA so creating a mod for Jedi Outcast like this would seem a little pointless and obsolete. 

Never the less, I still hope someone will take the time to put together a version for JKO as some people (like myself) still play it, even if there is a mod for JKA that runs the levels from JKO.