Sabers HD

longer? hm, i'll have to talk about that with ashuraDX, it's no problem but the arbiter is kinda meant to be as long as it is. We're importing vanilla models and keep the EXACT SAME proportions. So... I don't think I'll stretch it but we'll see.

Also, this are just the quickly put-together bakes, buddy Bek :D I haven't done almost none editing yet on these textures. They'll have a wear, scratches and all that allright, don't worry. ;) This is a joint project, so, the quality needs to be on the same level anyway.

Amazing work@@Rooxon, I know the texture work for the saber isn't complete, but its looking awesome already. The only thing I can think of doing would be to discolor the bottom hilt part and give the hilt more ware in general. Also I think that the shiny shader should be toned down a bit for various parts of the hilt. For the exposed metal interior, at the top, I wouldn't have any shader on it whatsoever, actually I think it'll might be best to make that specific part of the metal to be a more cheaper, processed metal.  

Almost like this, just not as dirty:

textur2b.jpg

*You almost have the texture looking like this already actually. 

Also I feel the ingame model should be a little bit more longer.