[Request] Lightsaber w/ Long handle

Hi,

I came across some nice StarWars related fan art on google today, and a lightsaber with long handle.  I'd like to have such a fine hilt in my jedi archives (../GameData/base)

but I couldn't find anything like this from here or filefront. See image below to better understand what I'm looking for, if such hilt has been made, please reply with a download link to it :)

NOTE:  it doesn't necessarily have to look like this, but this is roughly the hilt I'm hoping to have.

bd_rogers_jedi_lightsaber_by_risiavyle-d

Jolly, DarthStiv, Daedra and 1 other like this

Hi,

I came across some nice StarWars related fan art on google today, and a lightsaber with long handle.  I'd like to have such a fine hilt in my jedi archives (../GameData/base)

but I couldn't find anything like this from here or filefront. See image below to better understand what I'm looking for, if such hilt has been made, please reply with a download link to it :)

NOTE:  it doesn't necessarily have to look like this, but this is roughly the hilt I'm hoping to have.

bd_rogers_jedi_lightsaber_by_risiavyle-d

Honestly I think you could get away with a Staff hilt as a single saber, but you would have to find a staff hilt that looks similar of course.

Edit: Try these:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Mark_VII_Staff_Hilt;37789 (The bottom hilt on the image looks the best)

Then combine that with this:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Single_Bladed_Staff;33716

Best of luck

Thank you for your quick reply, however I'm not looking for a two-handed saber - I need a single saber that has longer handle, but not longer that staff saber.
Some medieval swords had longer handle to balance the sword, to give more leverage to strong hits so this kind of hilt would fit Jedi Academy perfectly.

Here's a sample design of the saber, made by me:

longhilt.png

Langerd likes this

Thank you for your quick reply, however I'm not looking for a two-handed saber - I need a single saber that has longer handle, but not longer that staff saber.

Some medieval swords had longer handle to balance the sword, to give more leverage to strong hits so this kind of hilt would fit Jedi Academy perfectly.

Here's a sample design of the saber, made by me:

longhilt.png

I know what you mean, I have looked I have found this:

http://jediknight3.filefront.com/file/DBerko_III;19065  if you check the image it is a sith version.. but you can always alter the color of the blade until someone creates a model of the exact one in the image you provided

Can I say just one thing? Honestly @ we're working together regarding the concepts, you know about my saber request thread and you still post a completely new topic? :D Dude, just add a request there and since it's you, I could make a priority jump and do yours first. :P

Other than that, just say if you wanna see the one you posted in the first post or your concept. Either one is okay with me. ;)

Daedra likes this

Can I say just one thing? Honestly @ we're working together regarding the concepts, you know about my saber request thread and you still post a completely new topic? :D Dude, just add a request there and since it's you, I could make a priority jump and do yours first. :P

Other than that, just say if you wanna see the one you posted in the first post or your concept. Either one is okay with me. ;)

I'm not sure about Zefilus but I would love to see the concept version! (the one from the first main post). :P

you know about my saber request thread and you still post a completely new topic? :D Dude, just add a request there and since it's you, I could make a priority jump and do yours first. :P

Well I thought you was busy, and honestly I thought It could be annoying if I'd request yet another saber from you - :) But I'd sure like to see the saber from my first post, in JKA.

Thank's in advance if you find time to do this.