JO FFA Deathstar, PROPER port to JA

emperor-palpatine-as-voiced-by-mark-hami

The lighting still needs fine tuning in areas, the bright lights is from dynamic glow, with it off it's not so in your face and looks perfectly fine.  Fixed up the elevators so they now work like standard JA elevators with the use button, as well as added a small trigger on all the doors, they still open without the use button but this just makes it so you have to be closer to them now before they slide open.  Distance at which doors open automatically without the trigger present on a map with small corridors like this, wont cut it.

Got all the main shaders for specific windows in the throne room and the coolant all setup, I changed also a few wall textures to make use of the moving wall coolant as well instead of just a black space on said textures.  I also added a few more pipes in the throne room, regular JO had a few gaps I merely wanted to close up.  With the entire map properly cleaned up/caulked it should be even more stable now than the JO version.  Also the map file/download is still under 10mbs with all the cleanup and resetup as well.

Same level spawns and item drops.  I added 3 little alterations to the core map.

1. A door for the detention cell.  Only opens from the consol outside.  I don't see abuse in this simply because you gotta be pretty senseless to get caught in something this obvious.  But does make a nice cell for trouble makers (as if anyone would use it for that purpose).

2. Chairs in the big board room table area.  They require a mod with chair sit emotes to make use of them.

3. A proper chair for an emporer to sit in at his throne.

lTVpHwt.jpg
zjELB41.jpg

fFNX92o.jpg

xQxqkNH.jpg

u7s3MgE.jpg

XYUAEmD.jpg

fq0qeY2.jpg

GWyjCzs.jpg

mddoXra.jpg

CrtQbsU.jpg

fiCjKy4.jpg

unkMF32.jpg

byWeH72.jpg

L2GFq1b.jpg

t7Vk199.jpg

g47hrqL.jpg

95wl5OT.jpg

jMWHgOe.jpg

ajsvqLo.jpg

HkPArfC.jpg

wfAmfPj.jpg

esNw5f0.jpg

That's just due to the colour of the original texture itself, that's all the glow does is mimics the texture colours.  Easy fix is just change it to a more red texture.  To be honest lot of the colour comes through them, supposed to be floor grates so the colour doesn't actually come from it but from what is under/above the grates itself. 

I still gotta tweak a few more lighting bits, but the pit darkness looks fairly well for the most part.  I also added switches to turn on the emp and board room chairs on and off.  Beyond that the rest of the map it is setup/working fine and looking quite nice honestly in JA.  Took me a while but I also got bespin cleaned up as well for JA so that's 2 maps that'll be a great addition to my server.

Gonna do some live server tests to see if I find any other specific bugs, but beyond that the only other ones I know of are the lighting on some of the elevators need tweaked.

rcFuHzZ.jpg

vlEBUFY.jpg

gokoty8.jpg

jB8Hxhe.jpg