JA++ Compilation

Go to solution Solved by Mhoker,

Hi, i have a problem to build  the solution.

I download the source from git Razish/japp.

I follow the documentation from http://japp.jkhub.org/compiling.html.

I tried to use Microsoft Visual C++ Express but with not lucky because i cant open the solution. A message says the version of the solution is newer.

so, i download the Visual Studio 2012 Express.

And now i can open the solution. y put the file msinttypes.h in the include directory.

I put the solution to RELEASE, but when i compile y get this error:

1>CoreClean:
         scons.bat -Q -c
         "scons.bat" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo,
         programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable.
     1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V110\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(33,5): error MSB3073: El comando "scons.bat -Q -c" salió con el código 9009.
     1>Compilación del proyecto terminada "C:\japp-master\japp.vcxproj" (Clean destinos) -- ERROR.

if you can help me please because i need a new build,

Thank you.

• Solution

Ok i fount this from GitHub asa issue. https://github.com/Razish/japp/issues/262

And i will try this fromm Raz0r.

I'm now using scons because I can use the same project for multiple tools on multiple operating systems by using a Custom Makefile project.
Even my current Visual Studio project just invokes scons -Q

I'll update the compiling instructions in the next few days, but it mostly just means:
Install Python 2.7
Install Scons 2.3.4
Optionally install PyWin32 extensions (for faster compiles, use multiple threads)
Make sure both C:\Python27 and C:\Python27\Scripts are in your PATH environment variable
Run scons -Q from command line in the project root directory, or let whatever tool (Visual Studio...) you're using run it with the Build command.

I also recommend using VS2013 community edition, which was released for free recently.

I will tried and comment here if it works.

Raz0r likes this