Soo... After years of playing JKA, I found new stuff!

I was playing through on Single Player on JKA, and I am absolutely loving it. Finally beat the "Jedi Knight" difficulty. Had most problem with Alora and a couple Reborn Masters, otherwise it went pretty well. :D
While I was playing, I encountered two really surprising things:

1.) I found a secret in Dosuun. You get a DEMP weapon which is pretty neat to destroying the AT-ST later on (unless you already got Force Lightning).

It's found close to where you lock down the "lock down" in Jax's room. Just above a door, behind some cylinder crates of sorts.

2.) If you bind a key with "zoom", you get the electrobinoculars as in Jedi Outcast. I find it a bit annoying that you can't really recharge the battery, nor that it does regenerate,
as I really love scouting around in that game and using stealth to bypass or take out opponents.
There is an exception though. If you use it, and deplete your batteries on the level Tattooine, where you have to find a droid in Jawas' sandcrawler... you can actually recover the batteries, by

standing near those box-looking droids which were also found in DF2 (ammo droids BF2), and press the "Use" button. It completely recovers the batteries. :D

Heh... I dunno about you guys, but I never knew about this lol :D You got more strangeness to share?

No but never knew about that either, thanks for sharing :P

Hehe, you're welcome. :D

Was never a fan of the electro-binocs. I prefer to use this:

And yeah, you can get a DEMP2 and a disruptor as well on that mission.

I see. It's nice! Fov change. Less tech, and gets the job done. ^_^ Good one!

I like the binoculars. Makes me feel like I am actually using a gadget like Luke did on Hoth in Episode 5. :D

Yepsy. :) You get the disruptor in the dormitory, where an imperial officer has barricaded himself behind force shields together with a couple of stormys.