[Suggestion] New Revan model

Ever since the latest TOR trailer, my Revan fanboyism has re-emerged.

I'm suggesting someone makes these realistic variants of him:

• Darth Revan - First off, his original look in KotOR should be made realistically. The SWTOR Galactic History images should provide sufficient references for something like this as well as some natural perspective, and there should also be a version of this where instead of wearing a hood and a cape, he wears a robe with sleeves and a hood.
  • Jedi Revan - Basically, this is just Revan in his unlockable Star Forge robes.
  • Revan - This is basically him in the center of light and dark. The way he appears in The Foundry boss fight is how he looked in this point in time. He also had his mask in this instance too.
  • Darth Revan reborn - Lastly, this is his most epic appearance--his final stand in TOR. His cape is slightly ripped, he bores marks of combat across his robes and armor, he has a few new elements to his look, and he has a vertical scar across the on the left side of his mask with a red, dark glint glowing inside his visor.

Just a suggestion. If someone might want to give him a proper model but not do all of these variants, I strongly advise doing the last variant. :P

Assuming this is unlikely, it would also be cool if someone could just touch up the ported model. Fix some issues with the model, like the nothingness underneath his kilt, the way the torso detaches from the legs sometimes, the open spaces under his arms, fix the kilt's vertical position. And then it would be just fine since I found an epic, full Revan reskin mod for KotOR. Looks very accurate. The model just needs to be fixed.

Their was a finished one. Which was rather "Okayish", but some bad rigging I heard. Then their was the Kotor port from the v8 Kotor pack that was actually pretty good but, has issues. Then we have the new Revan skin here, as well as a few on filefront which are...Horrible reskins of reborns.

A new model overall would be so much better. Can't believe it hasn't been done. Except for the one by Almightygir, which while good, could have been more accurate as to his physical form. Anyways:

01titJJ.png

So good. Someone fix the model though!

Or make a new one...

Bek likes this