[Request] Someone who can Model

It seems I am not the only person on this site who is looking for someone who is good at converting Models (adding JKA skeleton, weights, tags etc).

I am making this Thread as I would need someone who could convert  .OBJ Models to .GLM for JKA compatibility.

I would like these particular Models to be private (There's 6 models total).

I recommend if anyone else is also searching for someone to convert models, that they should post comments below.

If there is anyone who may offer help to both me and the community, this would be fantastic!

Give us a little bit more details.  Are they Star Wars models? If not, what are they from?  Many people only do requests that interests them so it's best to be a tad more specific.

These are not Star Wars Models, they are from a different series and originate from their own games (which is why they would remain private).

Again, need more info. You're lucky to get someone to fulfill a request with tons of info, let alone little to no info.

Why is this so private? If they're ports, so be it. Talk about it all you want here, that's fine with me.

Well here's all the information.

I have 6 .OBJ Models, which are all from Assassin's Creed.

Each one would be a port, as they are from the Assassin's Creed game files.

The reason as to why this would be private is due to copyright (Hosting that publicly would be a bad idea in my opinion).

I would like these 6 models to be converted to play in JKA.

However since I am not so great at converting characters, I would need to find someone more experienced than myself.