Max verts in MD3

split the mesh into multiple pieces within your model file

I don't know, how to do it :)

ZK-XpIsE4IU.jpg

You cannot have a mesh of a model MD3 that contain more of 1000 vertexes. it's a famous engine limitation.

that's is also for GLM format.

one time i builded GLM with a mesh of 8000 vertexes and the model crashes when spawn in game. XD

And... If I change "#define SHADER_MAX_VERTEXES 1000" in code?

i am not sure if it works. you can try.

i got some trouble about the change of that paramter. be careful. some change require a deep changes into the the bit code and the engine. 

for split a model you need to import into a program like 3d max or blender, but it's better the blender 2.64 with mr woko md3 export plug in.

select the faces of the models, use the edit panel for separate (i remember also P key in blender can split a model into more mesh by material and by other parameters. )

and after you need to enter in the custom parameter the key md3shader and the value of relative path of the texture of model

example: "models/map_objects/plants/tree "

i Agree with ashura. Why peoples try ever to put high polies models into a game of 2003 that allow the low poly models?

the graphical quality is given by textures and shadering, more of the complexity of model or the LOD. O.o

it's possible in JKA to making a tree with the same beauty using a low poly barks and raster png file for the leaves O.o

i Agree with ashura. Why peoples try ever to put high polies models into a game of 2003 that allow the low poly models?

the graphical quality is given by textures and shadering, more of the complexity of model or the LOD. O.o

it's possible in JKA to making a tree with the same beauty using a low poly barks and raster png file for the leaves O.o

Okay, I'll try, thanks :)