[Request] Mace Windu model improvement

Hey, guys. So I watched ROTS today and suddenly I wanted to examine Mace Windu more closely, so I did. I realized that Spanki's Mace Windu has a few errors, despite being a good reskin.

1. All Jedi normally have three layers of robes, but Mace only had two. You'll recognize in his main wookieepedia picture that he does not have a third layer--which would be brown in Spanki's reskin.

2. Spanki's reskin used the normal HS Jedi back-lower torso robe, but it should actually have the same shape as Obi-Wan's backrobe.

3. I realized that from TCW, there was also a little detail where the back kilt was split upward a little bit.

4. Even though I like his armored reskin, it's not as accurate as his appearance in the original CW cartoon. He's supposed to have a clone belt, which is acquirable from Izzy's Phase I Clone Trooper model on jk3files. Just as well, he had the vader-ish Jedi battle garments and chestpad the same way Obi-Wan and Anakin did in TCW, which can be found from the Quinlan Vos model or Toshi's Vader (though Quinlan is more accurate.) Lastly, he had a cape affixed to the back of that chestpad and sleevs that were cut short on his arms with white cloth around the lower parts of his arms.

I don't know if this is frankensteinable--probably is. Might be nice to have a new model, but if nobody has enough manpower for something like that could someone at least try and take a crack at it? I think it would be pretty good to have.

• 3 weeks later...

It's just weird to me. How there are some possibly necessary or meaningful projects that people sometimes turn a blind eye to. I'm not insulting anyone, but I expected more interest in this proposition. I mean... for Christ's sake, it's a model improvement. I'm not asking for an amazing Savage Opress pack, or an Ahsoka Tano pack, or some Darth Maul variants, or a new HK-47/51 model.

I guess I'm rageranting at this point in a certain sense. Something beneath my surface is eating away at my conscience and I don't know how else to express it. Derp.

Major_Tom likes this