Missing Shaders GTKradiant, Star Trek Elite Force.

Hi, I don't play or have JK but I hope someone can help me with gtkradiant Star Trek Elte Force.

I'm learning the basics of gtk radiant but I'm missing shaders.

I own the original copie of Star Trek Elite Force and fully installed it. Lots of maps in the game feature water and glass but i can't find them in gtkRadiant.

I can load skys but then I only get the images from skys and not a skybox shader. Its the same with water. I can find a water texture but not a shader.

I do have stuff like nodraw and trigger. Do I need to activate something or can I download the missing shaders somewhere?

Thanks.

As a former Elite Force veteran mapper, I can tell you that Raven was a bit lazy giving every shader an image, which means that in the editor you will get a "missing shader" but it will work normally within the game. Textures that are using a shader are white retangled in hte editor, otherwise they are green.

RemcoHell likes this

Signature.jpg

Thanks SzicoI VII, I'll look into that soon. Now I finaly got more time to work on my project I can start getting into the more diffecult things.

And can I see one of your projects Apprentice? We both have EF so that means I can see and play your map and know how its done by a pro :)