Mr. Wonko's Blender Plugin - Unidentifiable Errors

Greetings. My associate DarthDementous and I have been attempting to experiment with .glms in Blender, but we have both encountered errors not too different. I'm going to exhibit these issues and trust that the members of the JKHub community can assist us.

DarthDementous's Error

Quote: "Whenever I try and load a .glm file after installing MrWonko's plugin, I get the error No .gla file found even though I am not importing a .gla file. I am importing a .GLM FILE.

My Error

I face a dilemma similar to Dementous's―however, it seems even more likely to be rendered unresolveable. I have tirelessly read the following .pdf entry plenty times:

Open the User Preferences (File/User Preferences or Ctrl+Alt+U), go to the Addons tab and press there \Install from File" button. Select the zip archive containing the addon. If you wish to manually install the addon, refer to the Add-Ons section of the Blender Manual for the correct paths. Once installed, don't forget to enable the addon. It's located in the Import-Export category and called \Import-Export: Jedi Academy Import/Export Tools". Then click Save User Settings so it'll still be activated the next time you start Blender.

Now, I have undeniably installed Mr. Wonko's Blender Plugin as instructed and there is nothing I haven't enabled, nor anything I have disabled. Whenever I open a .glm, I get no pop-ups or errors. It simply doesn't appear at all.

@@mrwonko, please do take the time to present a solution. Perhaps your plugin could use an update to fix these bugs. If anyone has experienced the same error and fixed it, please do post your solution here.

EDIT: Also, we are both using Blender version 2.64.

Edited by Palpatine

Properly unpack the models folder into GameData/Base. In order to be able to load a .glm it is REQUIRED to load the gla. The two belong together. Since the .gla name referenced in the .glm is relative to GameData/*/ (it has to be), the importer needs to be able to find GameData in the path and the .gla in the same folder as the .glm - usually .../GameData/base/models/players/_humanoid/_humanoid.gla.

Also, read the manual that's included in the .zip file.