Shader Max indexes hit

Go to solution Solved by Asgarath83,

Okay, i am using as exe the openjk_sp86.exe (i am not so fool to make something big like a legacy of kain conversion with the default exe XD ) model of Vorador have some trouble: when i spawn as playermodel or npc spawn cheat for testing the AI in combat in my testroom, vorador crash the map and appear error shader max indexes hit.

if i turn Off the skin of the head of vorador (yes, i am tryed to make a headless vorador model XDDD ) the model crash after 1 second, instead of immediatly.

That's model is of Defiance game.

it's an HD model.

that's is strange because i have an HighPoly Janos Audron model, that fight and spawn with no shader crash problems.

Any idea?

or i need to use the more simple soul reaver 2 model? i not like much, it'not the better as graphic.  :S

How did you manage to get it through carcass without getting any errors?

yes, i am too surprised about carcass process the GLM without told me nothing. O.o well, carcass get error if the vertx are not full weighted, and stop the building of GLM, but the weight was Okay. Was not Okay the number of vertx and faces. I think carcass not watchs the complexity of the surfaces. So i not receive notification of the error. And so, when i make NPC and SAB file and put ingame "shader max indexes hit" WTF??? Janos audron not crash and vorador crash? janos is more complex of vorador as model! O.o well, the trouble was simply: ripping the model by defiance sometime 3dreaper duplicate a thousand of time some isolated vertex. for my md3 object build by defiance models, i had to clean with "remove isolated verts" command for that's issue. i clean also the playermodels, but I see a strange thing: that's damn duplicate verts was not cleaned :P i got luckly and i found check mesh vertx and faces count by edit -> object properties of 3D studio max. :)