W.I.P.

Added little bell in the center hall when pushed it plays a chanting sound that can be heard in all current map areas.  Kinda another way instead of spamming screen messages to get peoples attention to meet in an area or the center hall.  Also added rounded sunhats to the monk model set.  The model set comes with a variety of robe colours and 15 facial head textures including each head in the set having a hat version.  Might add some more variety like bags or something to the set in time.  See what happens.

jJx4ZKT.jpg

Bane_Ross likes this
  • 2 months later...

Plan on uploading a copy to jkhub.  Take some peoples input on the current map I've worked on if anyone has time to test it out.  Just more along the line of map bugs, not really looking for input or making map alterations.  I added another map area that's not quite up to par or level I'd like but it works for now.  I also added little "fonts" as I call them that let you get healing or shield, tap the colour crystal of your choice.  I have them scattered throughout the map.  Also, all map areas connect to the map center itself for all those ffa nuts.  I also put in training version of the staff and the single handed weit as well.  So you got a single damage version of each for those nuts who wanna wack each other like crazy but not kill people in a few seconds, good for training.  Monk models are in the SP character customization, they use the jedi taunts from JO.

Let me know if you find any map bugs or if a model doesn't show up, etc.  I plan on doing some reworking of the new area I added in as well.  But for a Version 1 I believe it's fine the way it is.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ud76gr7jaz2rax7/JKW.pk3