Akimoto873's YouTube thread!!

I have decided to put all my videos in this thread. I will probably become a lot more active at uploading videos, so instead of making a thread for every single video... here it is! =3

Newest video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ki4zDOYens

Featured video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky6XWUSdIhA

Akimoto873's YouTube videos

Gameplay:

05.01.14 - (#3) [Let's Play!] Rust - That was a nasty surprise, %$#& !!

04.01.14 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 9: Break in

03.01.14 - (#2) [Let's Play!] Rust - You do not talk about Fight Club!

31.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 8: Distress call

30.12.13 - (#5) [Let's Play!] 7 Days to Die - Base invasion?! [Creative: Part 5/5]

29.12.13 - [29 Dec, 2013] Akimoto873's Log #1

29.12.13 - (#4) [Let's Play!] 7 Days to Die - Time to gear up like rambo.. panic..! [Creative: Part 4/5]

28.12.13 - (#3) [Let's Play!] 7 Days to Die - Big explosions causes the game to... [Creative: Part 3/5]

28.12.13 - (#2) [Let's Play!] 7 Days to Die - Stupid buck, I have a "bone" to pick... [Creative: Part 2/5]

27.12.13 - (#1) [Let's Play!] 7 Days to Die - WTF Creative mode?!? [Creative: Part 1/5]

21.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 7: Taranto

19.12.13 - (#1) [Let's Play!] Rust - Survival is hard as my big... huge..... rock.

18.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 6: Minefield

18.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 5: Hit and run

17.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 4: Bait

16.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 3: Outpost

16.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero Intro

15.12.13 - Joining my fav server, Something unexpected happens!

15.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 2: Aftermath

13.12.13 - Strike Suit Zero, Mission 1: Before the Storm

3D-Modeling

14.12.13 - [3ds Max - Speed Modeling] Tree

08.12.13 - [3ds Max - Speed Modeling] Scenery: Applejack's Barn

If you like what you see, SUBSCRIBE! =D

I am almost PROUD of my latest video. By recording the video footage in advance, and adding voice commentary afterwards; has greatly increased the quality of "what" I am saying! It only lasts 10 minutes, and I hope I can get some feedback on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4nNu4L3-3k

I will be making DayZ footage soon as well. Oh, and 7 days to die. Oh, and .. possibly, a Dark Souls walkthrough series. Why can't I hold all these games?!

Sounds good. You could also try recording both during gameplay, and after, and then mix the two. So then you have your natural reactions in some cases and then some nice thought out parts as well. It would take longer when you edit, but it might make it even better. Just a thought. :P

Akimoto likes this

Sounds good. You could also try recording both during gameplay, and after, and then mix the two. So then you have your natural reactions in some cases and then some nice thought out parts as well. It would take longer when you edit, but it might make it even better. Just a thought. :P

To which address do I send your award of being awesome?

Sentra and Circa like this