My second youtube video (gameplay /w commentary)

"Post it up!"

"Ok, I'll do that..."

"Fine, then do it."

"Ok, I will!"

I am testing out a new microphone. Oh, and I bought a new game (cheap-cheap at steam) and decided to record my experiences. My accent is norwenglish, which sounds a bit silly. I hope to become better at talking with myself and about what I do.

If you think you can.. or dare watch, and listen, here is the unholy video: 

I do, however, appreciate any and all feedback that may help me to make it more interesting. I know the gameplay and commentary may not be the most exciting thing in the world, but hell, I have to practice to become better, right? :)

Oh, and for those that clicked the link and listened a bit; Congratulations! You now know how I sound when talking English!

I will probably make another video tomorrow; also following a few tips I've received so far. I believe I will have to stock up on energy drinks! I am also dying to play Dark Souls... I love that game (I have completed it two times), but I never get bored of starting a new game! ... but first things first; I have to keep practicing making videos and play more of Strike Suit Zero! (I like that game too)

I am trying to find a way to adjust my microphone sound levels; so I am looking for an equalizer (I think) that could help me make the voice sounds softer and perhaps a way to get rid of the "room" sound when talking.

I am trying to find a way to adjust my microphone sound levels; so I am looking for an equalizer (I think) that could help me make the voice sounds softer and perhaps a way to get rid of the "room" sound when talking.

That's the trick isn't it? (Han Solo quote)

You could attempt to EQ it I suppose. You could use a noise remover (I think Audacity has one). But it really comes down to the mic. Most microphones are crap at picking up so much ambient room noise. 

If you have any trouble, you can send your audio to me and I'll see what I can do.

I'm an audio engineer major.

Akimoto likes this

That's the trick isn't it? (Han Solo quote)

You could attempt to EQ it I suppose. You could use a noise remover (I think Audacity has one). But it really comes down to the mic. Most microphones are crap at picking up so much ambient room noise. 

If you have any trouble, you can send your audio to me and I'll see what I can do.

I'm an audio engineer major. </plug>

Got steam? If yes; add me (a£k£i mo t£ok£un) without spaces and £'s.

Check my sig. :P

I'll add you tomorrow.. I have an math exam tomorrow! (Im gonna beat it to the ground with a stick)

Also, I believe I have improved upon the WAY i talk. I noticed in mission 2 that I sounded extremly unserious and unreliable. Hopefully the way (natural way) I talk in Mission 3 is more..uhh.. informative. Please check it out if you have time or out of goodwill!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGqRUFN5M2U

[i have noticed that so far, I get around 1 subscriber a day! (since yesterday) - Makes youtubing much more fun!]

*goes to bed*

Circa likes this