My own Asset Recreation

Hey guys. This isn't something I'm releasing since I don't have permission to borrow other people's work, but here's a spoiler of what I've been doing. NOT EDITED.

URDoxNr.jpg

mVjEtcE.jpg

Replaced the current models with better ones, used the Texture Overhaul mod. I also turned on anti-aliasing and added more realistic effects--like better lightning, as well as motion blur and moments where if you focus on one model everything else is kind of like a background--kind of like in a movie. Hope you like what I did, even though you haven't seen all of it.

Sentra and Kreed Antilles Ordo like this

dat qeffects =[

The colours look all washed out on that wall texture in the first picture.

The colour grading and bloom don't compliment it, and the ambient occlusion look fairly ugly.

The bloom could be done better with actual integration in a new renderer.

DT., Circa and Omicron like this

The bloom looks okay in the first picture. Needs less saturation.
inb4 Xycaleth fixes rend2

EDIT: Wait, this is worded pretty badly..

I also turned on anti-aliasing and added more realistic effects--like better lightning, as well as motion blur and moments where if you focus on one model everything else is kind of like a background--kind of like in a movie. Hope you like what I did, even though you haven't seen all of it.

You should um...cite your sources...or reword this so it sounds like you didn't make this yourself. :D

Omicron, DT. and Circa like this

The bloom looks okay in the first picture. Needs less saturation.

inb4 Xycaleth fixes rend2

EDIT: Wait, this is worded pretty badly..

You should um...cite your sources...or reword this so it sounds like you didn't make this yourself. :D

Sorry, I was in a rush. Had to go to my friend's play--it meant a lot to her, and I didn't have time to say much, just post two pictures. She's been working hard so I had to get her something. I'll cite my sources tomorrow, sorry man.