file upload not working

Go to solution Solved by Circa,

I'm trying to submit my map, and not able to. After uploading the .zip containing my .pk3 and readme, (it does upload btw.. I can see upload bandwidth in network monitor and there is a blue bar chugging along on the upload widget) I get this:

• Pande_JKG_Spaceport.zipNo file was selected for upload

And after submitting anywhay, this:

There was an error processing the file. Make sure that after selecting your file that you click the 'Attach File' button before submitting.

But there is no button anywhere that says Attach File. What is that referring to?

@@Circa and @@Fighter, I provided a temporary link off-site instead, but when the file is approved can it be changed to a jkhub one? I don't want to subject downloaders to a slow download.

• Solution

Interesting. I'm not sure what would cause that. The the upload option works for me, and others. Someone submitted a map earlier today as well. Have you tried a different browser? Cleared your cache? I know Caelum changed some backend things to the site today so it may have borked a few things. I'll see if I can replicate the issue, but clearing the cache may fix it.

As far as external links, we reupload to our Dropbox anyway, even with attached files, but thanks for letting us know.