OpenRP - First Pre-alpha

Some of the code currently on Github is incomplete code I uploaded. You can try the last commit before the current one: https://github.com/Fighter1/OpenRP/archive/2bd3293efdb5f0ffbe2cac6a224590ce5b7911d2.zip , though it looks like you've managed to remove most of the incomplete code.

As for that one line, try replacing ADMIN_ITEM with ADMIN_GUNITEM

Edit:

Just updated the Github code. I've commented out the incomplete code for now/fixed the error.

• 3 months later...

The first patch is being worked on again. I temporarily stopped working on the mod for a bit to do getting busy with other stuff. It will fix mostly minor bugs like amGiveGun not working, some bugs with prints, etc. I'm also looking into Linux server-side support and OS X client-side support as well now that I have a Mac, but I'm unsure at this time whether or not they'll be done in time for the patch. As always, keep an eye on the GitHub page for the latest updates.

Circa likes this
  • 5 months later...

Hey there everyone. Me and a friend are having trouble with OpenRP.

Whenever we try to do any of the commands(And try to login) it keeps saying unknown cmd editaccount(And stuff like that)

Can we have some help? I followed the Installation to the bill. Yet it keeps happening.

I have Serverside and client side installed to test it, I just want to test OpenRP.

Can we have help with this? I will provide everything you need.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OpenRP is released with a GPL2 license, so you're free to make modifications as long as your code is also open source and uses the same license, basically.

But if you're going to modify it you'll need to create your own builds anyway; so why are you looking for linux serverside builds?

Smoo and Fighter like this
  • Circa changed the title to OpenRP - First Pre-alpha
  • Circa unpinned this topic