How to compile JKA src?

Hi, i want some help, i need to compile the JKA source code, ¿what i need to do? i know how to compile the full JK2 code, i did the same steps i did in JK2 source (renaming powf, some typedef, etc...) but isnt compiling in JKA.

¿What i need to use? Operative System? VC++ Version? modify something in the code?

Thx.

so... i only need some modifications on the jamp.exe, and some on the main dll's (game, cgame and ui)

openJK have alot of another stuff, i want use the original one.

what visual c++ was used in the jka sdk?

PD: well if is rly hard i will use the openJK one, but idk how to use, i downloaded but i dont know how to use the cmake and the anothers things. i hope u guys can help me (if i use the normal sdk or openJK)

About learning, I think you'll learn more just going through the commit log of razish/openjk than wasting the time actually finding the areas of code that need fixing, or even just finding out what needs to be fixed... a lot of the issues fixed are edge cases that can be hard to just stumble upon. That's what eez is getting at, your not wasting time coding - experience is never a waste of time, but you will be wasting time turning up leaves that the OpenJK team has already raked into a neat pile called the github commit log.

About learning, I think you'll learn more just going through the commit log of razish/openjk than wasting the time actually finding the areas of code that need fixing, or even just finding out what needs to be fixed... a lot of the issues fixed are edge cases that can be hard to just stumble upon. That's what eez is getting at, your not wasting time coding - experience is never a waste of time, but you will be wasting time turning up leaves that the OpenJK team has already raked into a neat pile called the github commit log.

i dont need to learn, i fixed entire the original jk2 source to compile (including the jk2 v0.54)... so i asked there because the normal fixs for jk3 didnt work in the original jk3 sourcecode.. well i dont need more that, im using the openJK source to start my proyect.