Player Model Request

Aye, can someone make me a Keldor with Jedi robes. I Want his head to look just like Plo Koon's which looks like this http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091007024353/starwars/images/9/9b/PloKoon-Ep1IG.jpg and i would like it customization in the player creation menu if u can. That's all thanks. I know there is other files out there that have Keldor in jedi robes but i want a personal one that has Plo Koon's head and mine would be customization in player menu. 

250px-PloKoon-Ep1IG.jpg

^ Plo Koon's pic

The Ravensoft texture towards the top of the head looks like fish scales to me, or exposed brain or something like that. Plo Koon's head doesn't have that kind of scaley-ish/brain stuff on his head, instead he has ... I can't even describe it. It's just different. Compare it with the SS taken of the robed Kel'Dor and you'll see what I mean

Plus, Plo Koon's little.. fin thingies? Whatever, they're a little lighter than the Ravensoft texture

250px-PloKoon-Ep1IG.jpg

^ Plo Koon's pic

The Ravensoft texture towards the top of the head looks like fish scales to me, or exposed brain or something like that. Plo Koon's head doesn't have that kind of scaley-ish/brain stuff on his head, instead he has ... I can't even describe it. It's just different. Compare it with the SS taken of the robed Kel'Dor and you'll see what I mean

Plus, Plo Koon's little.. fin thingies? Whatever, they're a little lighter than the Ravensoft texture

Isn't it close enough though? Those are small differences. Small enough to make it work. And too small for someone to not be willing to take this request on, unless they are wanting the same thing.

Forget it.

No need to be hostile. Maybe someone will agree with you and attempt to do this. There aren't many modelers here though.

Isn't it close enough though? Those are small differences. Small enough to make it work. And too small for someone to not be willing to take this request on, unless they are wanting the same thing.

Good point, doubt anyone will go through the trouble to make such a minor change.

Circa likes this