Imperial Outpost Part III, i finally got it today!

After a few days of hunting and asking around i have acquired Imperial Outpost Part III so if you guys can suggest a good, long term, website that i can upload it to so you can download it then please let me know! In Winrar the file is about 75MB so the website will need to be able to let me host that size on it for free =-/

If you already have it then sorry for wasting your time xD

EDIT:  Uploaded it to GameFront, any problems let me know and i'll let the creator know as he's the one who sent me the files:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23589287/Imperial+Outpost+Part+3.zip

After a few days of hunting and asking around i have acquired Imperial Outpost Part III so if you guys can suggest a good, long term, website that i can upload it to so you can download it then please let me know! In Winrar the file is about 75MB so the website will need to be able to let me host that size on it for free =-/

If you already have it then sorry for wasting your time xD

YES! FINALLY THANK YOU! Where did you find it by the way? I myself searched everywhere and couldn't find it.

EDIT: Would you mind uploading it here?

Ah, 7zip is so much better plus it's free, but alright, winzip will due :).

EDIT: Wait a sec...are there different pk3's in each file? If there isn't and the same pk3 is in each file, then the files need to be a .rar files. If this is the case and the files are not rar, then the player will have to merge the pk3's manually...I think so anyways, maybe I'm thinking too much xD.

Ah, 7zip is so much better plus it's free, but alright, winzip will due :).

EDIT: Wait a sec...are there different pk3's in each file? If there isn't and the same pk3 is in each file, then the files need to be a .rar files.

Map.pk3

Menu.pk3

Music.pk3

That's what extracts from 4 parts into one folder =-/

Wait, are all of those files in each part? As in:

Part 1 contains map.pk3 menu.pk3 music.pk3

Part 2 contains map.pk3 menu.pk3 music.pk3

etc

Or do you mean:

Part 1 contains map.pk3

Part 2 contains menu.pk3 etc?

Looks like he's spread it out over 4 files so i'm trying to work out how to split the extracted folder into 4 parts using Winzip. Having difficulties though.

Best thing I could recommend is combining the 4 files into one file so that you have menu, map, and music pk3s in all in one folder totaling to 70MB, then taking half the files from map.pk3 and putting them into two separate zip files.

Use pakscape and create a new pk3 called map2.pk3 and simple copy half of the map files from map.pk3 into your newly created map2.pk3. Then delete the half you copied from the map.pk3, then save both pk3 files into their proper folders. It should end up like this:

Imperial_outpost_part3_1.zip

map.pk3

music.pk3

menu.pk3

Imperial_outpost_part3_2.zip

map2.pk3

Perhaps that's a little too much, but it should split the file enough for each file to be lower than 50MB.

EDIT: Oh wait that wouldn't work. I just checked imperial outpost part 2, and there was only 1 map file in the maps folder, so that probably wouldn't work...however the music file and textures took up quite a bit of space, perhaps you could just upload map and music pk3's in different files?

Best thing I could recommend is combining the 4 files into one file so that you have menu, map, and music pk3s in all in one folder totaling to 70MB, then taking half the files from map.pk3 and putting them into two separate zip files.

Use pakscape and create a new pk3 called map2.pk3 and simple copy half of the map files from map.pk3 into your newly created map2.pk3. Then delete the half you copied from the map.pk3, then save both pk3 files into their proper folders. It should end up like this:

Imperial_outpost_part3_1.zip

map.pk3

music.pk3

menu.pk3

Imperial_outpost_part3_2.zip

map2.pk3

Perhaps that's a little too much, but it should split the file enough for each file to be lower than 50MB.

EDIT: Oh wait that wouldn't work. I just checked imperial outpost part 2, and there was only 1 map file in the maps folder, so that probably wouldn't work...however the music file and textures took up quite a bit of space, perhaps you could just upload map and music pk3's in different files?

I've submitted it but the instructions may be hard for some to understand, they also wanted a screenshot so blah.

You can use gamefront or perhaps mediafire. You could also use dropbox, that would be a good one. It's the one I use.

Yeh already thought of that, started uploading it 5 minutes ago so should prove to be better!  :D

I understand why they have a 50MB limit here, that sort of thing can prove expensive, i should have just gone with GameFront to start with xD